10 Reasons Why I Can't Wait For Spring


I want aaall the sun and colours

As I'm typing this, it's end of February and it's FREEEEZING.

And with new season clothes hitting shops for spring, tulips appearing in shops and there's a whole section of Easter eggs in supermarkets now...

I'm dyiiiinnng for Spring to come...

SO, here's a little post of ALL the reasons why I can't wait for Spring!

Let me know if you relate to any of these... I'll probably do a love letter to the season in March as well!

001: The weather actually gets to the perfect temperature of warm.

002: Daffodils start popping up on the common near where I live.

003: Lighter clothes start coming out of the wardrobe. Hellooooo favourite Zara bomber jacket!

004: Buying ALL the tulips to brighten up my room.

005: Baking Easter themed cakes and sneakily eating Cadbury's Mini Eggs in the process.

006: Cadbury's Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs in general!

007: My mood just generally improves now that Winter is over.

008: It's socially acceptable to have iced coffee. (Even though I have it all year round lol)

009: Taking pictures of all the pretty wild flowers and blossom.

010: Buying the Lush Easter and Mother's Day collections and indulging in many baths...

and a bonus one: lighter evenings yaaay!

What are you guys looking forward to about Spring?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*