So I Bought The Whole Zoella x Colourpop Collection...


And this is what I think about it...

When Zoe announced her collaboration with the cruelty free beauty brand Colourpop, it's veeeery safe to say I FREAKED THE F OUT.

Being the Zoella trash stan I am, I got on to the site at 6pm for the launch and purchased the whole collection.

Yep, your girl got the PR package.

It was mainly as a well done to myself for bagging a job promotion (yaaass) and a general makeup collection refresh.

There are so many gorgeous products on offer (I mean, ain't the packaging and general brunch aesthetic is ridiculously pretty right??) that I couldn't wait to get stuck in and get creative. And when my little haul arrived on my doorstep the other day, that's exaaaactly what I did!

I tried them all for the first time while filming a first impressions video - which I'll link at the end of this post. But, I'm here to give you all a run down of what I think of all the products so far...

Soooo shall we get into it??

001: brunch date makeup bag:
Ok, first up the bag is super cute. I mean it has fried eggs and the cute bubble font that I'm just obsessed with. It's pretty big, so can carry everything you would ever need for when you go away. Which is what I'm saving mine for. Plus it's that kind of plastic where it reminds me of my childhood beach balls lmao.

002: creme gel liners in xoxo and sincerely yours:
I'm more of a liquid liner kinda girl, but these liners (in black and dark brown) are super creamy so are perfect for your inner eye lines. I'm yet to experiment and see if I can pull off a winged liner with these... I'll let you guys know...

003: brunch date eyeshadow palette:
I think this one is the star of the show. I mean the outer packaging looks good enough to eat - it's a waffle duuuuh. And the actual palette is pink with the cutest pancakes and strawberry hearts on.

A few people have said this palette is boring because there isn't a variety of shades. And to that I say, do you even know what kind of looks Zoe does on her channel, and that pop of blue is perfectly daring. I personally have many experimental palettes, so this was a lovely addition to my everyday wear.

And yes, the shades themselves are pigmented with hardly any fall out and blend like a dream. The shimmers are also super gorgeous. (Current faves are Champagne Toast - top left corner - and Sundae Funday - second left on bottom row!)


004: ultra matte lipsticks in little one, self love club and @ me:
I'm a sucker for the perfect liquid matte lipstick. And these three - complete with lip liners - are right up my street! In order in the picture, we have @ me (a gorgeous nude pink), little one (a pretty nude brown) and self love club (the most perfect pop of pink toned red).

The liners are so creamy just like the eye liners, and the lipsticks themselves are pigmented and dry so quickly. They don't make the lips feel too dry either. I know after my clearout, these will be my new go to staples yaaaay.

005: supernova eyeshadows in bellini and og:
Ok, can we take a moment to appreciate that Zoe brought out liquid eyeshadows that are perfect for creating what I call 'the cheat's cut crease' lol. We have a pink toned shimmer and brown toned shimmer, and both apply really easily, dry quickly and make a look go 'pow!'. I am OBSESSED.

006: pressed powder blush in soul mate:
I can't believe I've never used a matte blush, but this is what we have here. It's the kind of subtle blush pink that makes you look like you have a healthy glow. And I looooove it!! Another new staple in my collection. And can we talk about the cute pink and yellow packaging of the powders?? Omg.

007: pressed powder highlighter in swipe right:
This one was for sure a surprise. On first glance it looks like a normal cream highlighter, but as you apply it, it has a little pink tinge that glimmers ever so slightly.

This was the only product that I do like, but would rather have it as more of a popping 'omg your highlight!' look. If you like a super natural - but still noticeable - highlight, you'll for sure love this!

Over all, I'm really impressed with the range and have found many new instant favourites and staples!



Have you guys bought anything from the collection?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*