What I Got For My 22nd Birthday (ooooh)


A haul of gifted goodies

SOOOOOOO. Your girl turned 22 last Wednesday.

WTF.

And it's actually insaaaaane that I'm officially into my 20's.

*mind explodes from not being able to comprehend it*

I had a beautiful day shopping with my parents and then having pizza later - Domino's to be precise... nom nom nom.

So, I don't have many photos to share with you of the day - I'm off this whole week though so I'm hoping to do another photo diary! But here's a little haul of all the goodies I was kindly gifted by family. (and what I spent my birthday money on!)


OF COURSE my haul will be linked below as a I filmed the video!

So I received...

cider (oooh alcohol)
summery scented diffusers from next
chocolate - yaaasss
a tiny little cacti plant
flying tiger scrapbook kit
a load of books (post coming soon!)
lush bath bombs
nina nesbitt ~ tswcutswc album
claire's clip on ice cream earrings



Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*