It's Okay To Take A Break


Breathe and gather your thoughts

I suppose this post is kind of a two in one.

I'm now off for two weeks from work *yaaaaaay* and I'm just popping on here to say I'm going to give my brain a full on break. Because that's what my brain NEEDS.

And hey, it's okay for these kinds of breaks to happen.

You've probably noticed my posts have decreased lately. Well, what do you know? I'm running out of inspiration.

SO HOPEFULLY this break will give me time to gather ideas together. I'll be back soon with my usual schedule of two posts a week!

FYI I'm super excited to have days out with friends exploring places and living in the moment.

In the meantime, here's a few reasons why these kinds of breaks are important...

  • You don't end up burning out - because heck that's the worst!
  • Other hobbies can take a front like reading or art
  • When meeting up with friends, you don't have to worry about when you're going to write that post
  • Your brain can get an actual holiday from work - even if it's also hobby work
  • Taking a holiday means actually taking a holiday
  • When  you come back you have a fresh outlook on things!
I'll still be active on my social media (hehe) so if you don't already, follow me on my twitter and instagram.

Do you guys enjoy taking breaks?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*