4 Amazing Reasons To Get Scrapbooking Right Now


Aaaand how I do it!

In one of my most recent posts you guys requested that I show you guys how I scrapbook. I've been doing this hobby on and off since high school but recently I've done it continuously starting from my birthday in May last year.

SOOOO.

I've compiled this post on why you should give it a whirl - and the easy way you can go about it!

Trust me. It's not as expensive or difficult as you think...

PS. excuse my bad edit... I took these photos on a legit rainy day.

001: it's aaaaall the memories on a physical page
I know we all love our phones. But SERIOUSLY a physical photo album/scrapbook is something that's a forever item. I mean, even in a powercut, you can pass the time flicking through it.

002: you can take your mind away from things
Having a struggle in your week or day? Turn your mind to some scrapbooking. Put on some calming music (or a fave playlist) and concentrate on cutting out photos, writing captions and doodling.

003: treasure those friendships
This kind of links with the first one, but all those photos with your pals will be something special to look back on. It'll be like 'omg I remember that cute picnic with so and so... where we got attacked by wasps in the end'.

004: it's another form of creativity
If art or bullet journaling aren't for you. You can doodle and cut and paste to your heart's content with scrapbooks. Plus it's so inexpensive it's ridiculous.

and here's how to do it...

You can easily get cute scrapbooks from anywhere like Paperchase. But I got mine from Flying Tiger (not spon!!) for only £5 in the kid's section. It's a full kit with the book, tape, stickers and little envelopes - pictured above.

I bought another one recently because it's SO WORTH IT.

All I do is:

  • edit my pics via VSCOCam
  • send them to myself by email
  • import them into a word document and resize them to print off
  • cut them up and then paste them into the book
  • add cute stickers and tape
  • use fine liner coloured pens from Muji to write the captions and headings

Scrapbooking is just my favourite and I HIGHLY recommend you guys to get stuck into it too!

Will you be taking this up in the summer?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*