Highlights Of My October


The little things in autumn...

Here's to trying out new things because I've never done this kind of blog post before!

Instead of going on about some things that have gone down for me during the month of October - why not write a line for each day of what made my month??

This was originally written in my bullet journal, but I felt it deserved to be a blog post for all you to see sooooooo enjoy! :)

001: That it's the first day of autumn

002: Museum of London trip with my Aunt

003: Spooky seasonal cupcakes at Peggy Porschen

004: Planning recruitment night at work

005: Takeaway with the family

006: Surviving the recruitment night at work (lol)

007: Reading my book in Costa with a coffee

008: Receiving validation and developmental feedback from Sunday

009: Staying in all day in my pjs

010: Marina Diamandis' birthday today!!

011: Having a long nap on the sofa

012: Eating pizza for dinner - nom nom

013: Successfully helping to start the trial shifts at work

014: Reading for a whole hour in bed before going to sleep

015: Finding the most perfect Halloween nails in Primark



016: Lunch and coffee with the family in Costa

017: Doing a social media post for work

018: Going out in the morning with my mum

019: Reading in the front room with the fire on (under a blanket!)

020: Doing American accents with my friend at work

021: Drinking coffee, cake and having chats with my family

022: Starting the Netflix series Marianne (wooooooo)

023: Taking cute photos for social media at work

024: Wearing my first festive jumper of the season/year

025: The joy of seeing Christmas appearing

026: Dressing up as a Lush product for Halloween weekend at work

027: Taking the whole day rest and recharge

028: Making vegan wraps for dinner - nom nom nom

029: Starting a new book (The Familiars)

030: Meeting up with friends and going to Ikea

031: Halloween baking and watching IT

What was a highlight for you in October?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*