New Homeware Touches


The cutest room additions EVER

I've not done an indulgent homeware splurge in what feels like yonks.

So when I stumbled into Flying Tiger the other week, I got a bit too excited. And left with quite a few pieces to snazz up some spaces in my room.

Flying Tiger to me is like a cute independent kind of Ikea. And there's alwaaaaays so many affordable pieces to leave with.

And let me tell you...

There's some absolute GEMS in store right now!!

FIRSTLY.

I picked up the cutest ring holder ever. It's a little chubby hand which is the new home of my beloved rings. I'm just in love with it - and it was only £2.



I then got this SUPER ADORABLE vase which screamed illustration/frankie magazine vibes - for £4. This was the piece I was most excited about getting and as I post this to my humble little space, it hold a cute fake lotus flower sprig which I did get from Ikea...

Next to it, I also got a felt pumpkin to keep in with the season. I'm just in love with how pretty it looks on my bedside shelf. And I think I got this for a bargain amount of £1.

My room just looks so much more cooler now I think and I feel like I've put in a bit more of my creative side into my space. Especially since the creative people I follow on instagram showed off the vase in their bedrooms not long after I got mine.

I feel SO TRENDY.

I also filmed the haul with an extra homeware pieces I got! Watch it below!


Have you bought any cute new homeware?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*