Ways To Lift Your Spirits This Season


Bring some cheer to the season

I was pretty much shook when I realised it gets dark in the UK at like ten past four now.

Apart from it being nearly festive season, this time of year is the time when I struggle the most. I don't know about you, but the short days and general mood of the day can make me feel low and tired. (And the colds that get passed round don't help ew)

SOO, I decided it was time to find ways to bring my mood back up and enjoy this time of year to the fullest. Because cosy season is here and I do want to embrace it.

And here's the ways that I'm doing it (that might help you guys out too!!)...

001: taking long walks:
Getting out and exploring where you live or taking a trip to a park to explore and relax can really help. You're keeping active and taking your mind off everything. (Or it can help you to come to decisions you've been putting off!) Plus you'll feel tired in a good way after!

002: making plans to meet up with friends:
For me, being alone on these kinds of days brings me down more. And spending time with your favourite people is the best feeling EVER. So, make plans to meet up for food, days out and even inviting them over. Spending winter in good company makes the season a pleasure.

003: taking yourself to a coffee shop and read:
If you want to spend time alone - and you love reading! Why not treat yourself to an afternoon in a coffee shop?? It's cosy, you're surrounded by people working, and there's endless coffee and treats on offer. It's a win win.

004: doodling in a bullet journal:
I looooooove my bullet journal! If you couldn't already tell by the amount of times I've mentioned it on this blog recently lol. Doodling your favourite things about winter or the month can take your mind off the weather for a bit - plus it's quite mindful to be creative.

005: have uplifting baths:
One to relax?? Have a treat by picking up a few uplifting bath bombs or bubble bath from Lush and having an evening of bringing your spirits up. (I highly recommend products that include lemon, neroli and lime which boost your serotonin levels!!)

006: bake your favourite recipes:
Dedicate a whole afternoon to baking something that you enjoy with your whole heart! It could be cookies, a big cake for the family or even cupcakes - that are festive themed! Not only will you be losing yourself in making something yummy, but the concentration will help you feel calmer and you've achieved something.

What do you guys do to bring your spirits up?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*