Small Ways To Self Care To The Max


Treat your skin and mind!

Spring is basically here.

The evenings are FINALLY getting lighter!

That means more energy to do some things - especially pampering things!

And I wanted an excuse to type up a blog post with one of my own illustrations as the main picture...

(follow me on insta @frananna_illustrations lol)

Now that I'm more busier than ever - sorry blog for neglecting you... - I'm finding it hard to zone out, self care and chill.

So, I'm here to offer you the small ways I found it easily give my self care time in the middle of a busy week!

  • Spend five minutes to doodle anything that comes to mind
  • Be in the moment when cleansing your face and applying moisturiser (who knew it was so satisfying to apply once you notice how creamy products go on the skin)
  • Dedicate an hour to run a bath, catch up on youtube/a show and light a candle
  • Set a time to put away your phone and read a book in the evenings (this will for sure make you read to go to bed without feeling too awake)
  • Listen to your favourite song three times in a row - it's liberating trust me!
  • After washing your hands, just mindfully apply some hand cream
  • Move a few things around your room for a small refresh
  • Treat yourself to that much wanted afternoon beverage
Do you guys do any of these?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*