The Amazing Netflix Shows I'm In Love With Right Now!


Get stuck into these!

After coming off furlough and returning to work, I've found time has passed by SO QUICKLY - and I haven't had time to catch my breath!

Buuuuut, I've definitely found time to play Animal Crossing everyday AND watch some pretty addictive Netflix shows...

So here's me, taking some time from watching them, to talk about them!

001: the umbrella academy:
As I'm typing this, I have pretty much finished the second season. AND OMG. It's honestly topped Stranger Things as my favourite ever Netflix show. The original comics were co-written by Gerard Way and follows a dysfunctional family who have super powers. In the second season, they've been transported to the 60's after a time jump gone wrong. It's so funny and the soundtrack is one of the best I've heard. I easily watched two episodes an evening and I already want to rewatch it now I've finished it. (Also, if you're wondering, Klaus is my favourite character.)

002: selling sunset:
I originally started watching it because I thought it was going to be a full on property show about selling million dollar houses in LA. But holy moly. There is more drama and tension in The Oppenheim Group than you can shake a stick at. Not only are these ladies glamorous and you find yourself wishing you can do their job and earn the same commission. But it's a really competitive field. AND a pretty b****y environment. But so addictive to watch it all unfold lol. 

003: new girl:
A modern comedy classic in my eyes. I mean, are you living life right if you've never heard of New Girl? I LOVE Zooey Deschanel as Jess as she's on form when delivering lines. And each episode is as funny as the last. I can pretty much watch half a season in an afternoon. You know I'm obsessed with it as I will alwaaaays get the message from Netflix to ask if I'm still watching it.

004: good girls:
More girl power in this, but with drugs, money and suburban mothers. It all starts when three mothers need money and plan on performing a heist on their local supermarket. After that, it goes all pear shaped as they've got caught up in something no suburban mum should be involved in. It's a show that's written so well and it's a really nice easy watch - especially if you have to do laptop work!

What Netflix shows do you love?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*