I Really Want To Rave About This Lush Kitchen June Box!


The best box ever!

I have already raved about this gorgeous box on my youtube channel, but it was only right I shared the love on here!

I practically SQUEALED when this box of fresh goodness arrived on my doorstep.

(As I'm posting this, I am awaiting the July box - eeeeeeeee!!!)

If you didn't already know... (I promise you I am in no way sponsored to say this!) Lush Cosmetics have brought back the Lush Kitchen - and put it in a nifty subscription box. It's £35 a month plus P&P and you get 4-5 exclusive products that's voted by subscribers and one mystery product.

I ALWAYS forget what I've voted for, so it's always a sweet surprise when I open the box.

I'm sure you're all dying to know what I thought of this one... So let's go!

001: grass shower gel:
It's like Lush captured the smell of summer and freshly cut grass and trapped it in a shower gel. If the scent of grass doesn't bring on feelings of getting hay fever, then you'll love this! A classic scent that has been made into a bubble bar too. I forgot how fresh and uplifting this is!

002: beauty sleep face mask:
A brand new product that has recently been invented by the founders of Lush. They have married the scent and ingredients of the Gorgeous moisturiser and put it into a, well, gorgeous face mask. It smells DIVINE and feels so softening on the skin. Plus, the name says it all. The scent is pretty strong, so having it on and doing breathing exercises so you can deeply inhale the scent does make you feel calmer.

003: 29 high street shower gel:
Anyone obsessed with Lush and knows all the old school products will know that 29 High Street is THE Lush scent. It captures the original shop's scent (29 High Street in Poole, Dorset) and it's just what I imagined a classic shop to smell like. A mix of citrus and floral oils make this such a comforting scent. It's like liquid gold.

004: ma bar bubble bar:
If you're a fan of Lush's Honey I Washed The Kids scent (or Shoot For The Stars bath bomb at Christmas), then you'll be ALL OVER THIS. It's a dreamy caramel toffee scent with a sugar cube right in the middle! I'm still yet to use this, but I can imagine super soft water, and an abundance of fluffy bubbles...

005: vanilla dee-lite body lotion:
Out of the whole box, this was the product I was already familiar with. Vanilla Dee-Lite was my first ever Lush lotion back in 2014. It's a lovely sweet vanilla ice cream like scent that does stay on the skin - sadly for not too long... The consistency is thin and easily absorbs into the skin!

What do you think of the LK box?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*