So I Bought The BIGGEST Lush Christmas Gift...


The festivities start early!

My recent mindset has been, you never know what's going to happen, so just get it now.

And that's been for EVERY purchase post March lmao.

So, you can imagine why I decided to buy the BIGGEST Christmas gift that Lush has to offer this year... Yup, I got the Wow box - which is worth £195!

Have no fear, as I work for Lush, I did get a cheeky discount haha.

In this gift there are 32 products which is pretty INSANE. Think of it as the Lush Christmas shop aaaall stuffed in a gift, with a few added extras!! (And if you're wondering, there's Snow Fairy and Yog Nog aplenty in this gift!)

If you want to know what's on offer this year, then grab a cuppa and settle down. You might want a pen and pad ready hehe.



What's your fave Lush Christmas product?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*