Winter Skincare Must Haves


Treat your skin!

It's been a hot minute since I talked about skincare on my blog.

(Like I can't even remember when the last time was...)

I have a few favourites I want to share with you guys, so read on as these are affordable and down right delicious for the skin in winter! Yup, I said delicious.

001: lush buche de noel fresh cleanser:
This one is always on the top of my list for winter skincare faves. It's a Christmas exclusive and with a combo of ground almonds, kaolin clay, cocoa butter, mandarin AND brandy. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this product before, but it's a really lovely gentle and hydrating cleanser - that you just mix a bit with water and massage it onto the face. So if you have dry and sensitive skin, this is the one for you!

002: glossier milky oil makeup remover:
The newest product from Glossier that I've tried - and that I really love! An oil and water base that you shake then deposit onto a cotton pad, and gently wipe away any eye makeup. It's a small bottle but seems to be lasting forever, plus it doesn't leave any oily feeling on the eyelids! I really love using this to take waterproof mascara off too.

003: revolution skincare targeted under eye serum:
I went on about this serum earlier on in the year here, and I still love it! I have taken a couple of breaks then started to use it again. I'm naturally dark under the eyes, but this product is packed with caffeine and hyaluronic acid that it helps to reduce the appearance. Plus, it's from Revolution, so super affordable. (And the packaging is pretty swanky...)

004: glossier moisturising moon mask:
Another new addition that I love! It's a soothing and hydrating mask that makes you feel like you're putting a thick layer of moisturiser on your face - but it sinks well and leaves my face feeling so soft once I've wiped it off with warm water. I've always wanted to try one of Glossier's face masks, and I can officially say that my drama queen skin hasn't reacted and I've used it over five times now!

What are your winter skin staples?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*