My Top Tips On How To Make December More Festive


Merry Christmas! No really...

I'm throwing it out there.

This year has been HELLA WEIRD, so I've decided to not do blogmas or vlogmas for the first time ever since I started this little corner of the internet...

And it's a conscious decision - because my content would be as dry as an over baked cake if I tried to make it consistent.

(Soooo, I'm doing a post here and there and concentrating more on some festive illustrations. Like my own hot chocolate piece above!)

To accompany this post, here's a very fun list of ways to make December feel like Christmas time as much as possible.

Read on and feel inspired - because like you I'm a bit sad I can't see Christmas displays or go to Winter Wonderland this year...

  • put all your decorations out - The most obvious one in my opinion. BUT this year, the earlier the better! Trust me, you'll be loving it!
  • watch all the cheesy festive movies - Nothing will cheer me up more than a sprinkling of Christmas magic and romance in the cheesiest scenarios
  • stock up on starbucks toffee nut latte coffee pods (and selection chocolate boxes) - YES! If you own a Dolce Gusto coffee machine, you can nab the classic flavour in pods! And I've been LIVING FOR THEM!
  • bake mince pies and gingerbread  - If sweet flavoured coffee isn't your thing, a good classic bake will do the trick and make you feel festive inside and out!
  • re-read my favourite festive books - I have a few favourites I ALWAYS whip out this time of year. And it gives me all the cosy feelings! One particular fave I recommend is Christmas Days by Jeanette Winterson.
  • get yourself a christmas present - The most important one in my opinion. Because if you have to stay home and do all your shopping online, you might as well get yourself something!
  • wear christmas jumpers - Like all the time. Make it part of your outfit. And if you're planning to go nowhere except be at home. Then why not?
What will you do to get in the spirit?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*