Rita Ora collection for Rimmel London


As spring is here, even though it's been raining half the time *sad face*, I decided to experiment with some pastel colours for my nails. Rita Ora's collection for Rimmel London was perfect. (They're considered 'cool shades' in the collection) Now, I'm usually the kind of girl who sticks to the bright colours and the statement black. But I really love the two I have!

'Breakfast in Bed' (the one I'm wearing) is a cute subtely bright pastel shade and has lasted a solid week without chipping. And I'm hoping it'll last till my birthday dinner next Friday - which I'm hoping to blog about! :) The other shade I have is 'Lose Your Lingerie' which is a much lighter colour. (And has a naughty name if you don't mind me pointing out) And the best thing is that they're part of the 60 second range, which is a bonus because I feel the nail polishes and I are going to be bezzies by the height of the summer.

Wearing these colours with bright clothes, as you do, doesn't clash. So, I think the bright styles of this season will compliment these colours. Especially with what I've seen in shops and may I add: River Island, New Look and Primark have amazing summer collections this year!

There are also 10 other shades to the collection along with some bright colours. So be sure to check them out in your local drug store!

{RITA ORA FOR RIMMEL LONDON 60 SECOND NAIL COLLECTION: £3.69}

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*