Tanya Burr Lipgloss collection in 'Afternoon Tea'



I haven't posted in about six days? What? Anyway, thanks for sticking around and welcome new followers! *hands out pizza slices as an apology*

First of all, I'd like to say that Tanya Burr has and always will be one of my favourite youtubers and bloggers. I love her makeover looks and favourites videos as well as her amazing vlogs! So when she released her lipgloss and nail polish range, I couldn't wait to get it! Why are you only posting about it now? Yup, I admit it's been out a while and I just couldn't find it anywhere! (Because it's only sold in selected stores) And let me tell you, my local Superdrug is a pain.

When I did manage to find the range (last week), I immediately fell in love with 'Afternoon Tea' and just had to buy it. For £6.99, I am pretty chuffed with my purchase and Tanya has done a great job. Like all lipglosses, it's sticky so when I do wear it, I have to have my hair up. I have to be honest, this is the first lipgloss I have ever bought. (Aside from a Clinique one that my mum gave me) This is because I'm more of a lipstick girl, but the coverage has sold me, it's a beautiful pink and looks very pretty on. I would have inserted a picture of me wearing it but my lips aren't in the best shape.

It's not too dark and nice and light, so it's perfect if you want a natural look with your makeup. I'm so happy that Tanya has made this range, and I'm aiming to buy more as well as some nail polishes. And there's a rumour she's adding another product! Oooh.

--

Tanya Burr Lipgloss collection in 'Afternoon Tea' / Superdrug - £6.99

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*