Christmas | The Christmas Tag

 
 Hola guys! Today I'm doing a fun little Christmas tag seeing as my decorations are already festooned around my home. (I learnt that word yesterday - impressed?) I'm so excited for Christmas which you all already know by now and I wanted to do this post to get you guys in the mood. I took the questions from Hello Miss Lauren, and I tag all of you, so comment below if you want to do it. :)
 
--

 What is your favourite Christmas movie?
I know everyone in the universe will say Elf, but for me it's the Muppet's Christmas Carol. I've watched it nearly every year since I was little and it's so cute and funny I love it!

Have you ever had a white Christmas?
No. *Waves British flag miserably*
 
Where do you usually spend Christmas?
At home with all the family yay.
 
What is your favourite Christmas song?
Ahem. All the classics like Wham, Mariah Carey, Wizzard, etc. And recently I've been loving Michael Buble's Christmas album because it's so good and much better than my mum's ancient music.
 
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I'm banned sadly, so this year involves another sleepless night haha.
 
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph (the obvious one), Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid, Blitzen, Donner, um that's it... (update: I forgot Comet)
 
What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Roast potatoes and Doctor Who in the evening yaaaay. Also me waiting by the presents while my parents get ready. I'm 17 guys, what is this?!
 
What is your all time favourite holiday food/treat?
Celebrations chocolate, because for some reason I always get them every year from different people and I scoff them in the evening after dinner haha.
 
Do you like mince pies?
To answer this, do you have a tree every year? There you go.
 
Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving them better?
Giving! I love wrapping, shopping and I gave all my presents today in fact. But to be honest, who doesn't like receiving them as well?
 
What would be your dream favourite place to visit over the festive season?
New York! Because the Rockefeller Centre, the snow, the iconic sites covered in snow and Christmas shopping. Someone take me next year please.
 
What are your favourite holiday colours?
Green, red, gold and silver. Because those are the colours in my house and they're so pretty and remind me of the Christmas season.
 
Are you a pro at present wrapping or do you fail miserably?
I'm getting better and it's fun. I've found a good technique to make them look professional when they're really not.
 
That's it. I tried to keep my answers short and sweet, and I hope you liked the post. I'll see you all tomorrow. :) x

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*