I Won't Even Wish For Snow...


Hola my loves x
This week has been, well, eventful and I wanted to take five good things out of it. I'm so so happy it's two weeks till Christmas yaay. *starts playing Michael Buble's Christmas album* My house is now decorated and I'm so ready for the festive season yay! Bring it on!

• The year 12's hosted a Christmas Fair which was nice and I got a pot of chocolate. But it should have been called a food fair as that was all it was. Meh.

• Me and my friend have planned a trip to Winter Wonderland next week. I'm planning to blog it and tell you guys about it. I'm so so excited oh my god. We're both going in our cosy Christmas jumpers from Primark so expect a selfie from that haha.

• It was another friend's birthday this week and she just turned 18. (I feel so old!) And the whole group crowded in McDonalds to celebrate it with her. We had a caterpillar cake which was heaven - you've got to love one of them!

• I met my friend in Starbucks on Tuesday before the Christmas fair. I saw a beautiful sunrise and we both enjoyed a hot chocolate mmm.

• Putting the decorations up yesterday was so fun. I played Christmas music and it was quite relaxing. And I also enjoyed watching a bit of Gabby's (velvetgh0st) vlogmas and pampering myself.

The only bad thing is, it hasn't snowed yet. Typical British weather. Have a good weekend guys, and I'll see you tomorrow. :) xx

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*