1 Year Blogiversary


-- Inserts a lovely soppy thank
you message here --

Just as I hit the publish button on my previous post, I realised that yesterday marked a year since I made this little blog and it became my space on the internet. Said by every blogger ever. My first ever post was a valentine's day rant about the lonely ones - which I'll do a part two for tomorrow. And you can read it here if you like.

In a year, I feel I have progressed and achieved so much, so let's recount the memories in bullet points:
• I started my blog with a crappy theme with cut out images from weheartit because I thought I was so cool. Also I used the Ethereal theme which allowed me to add a flower background which looking back on, was embarrassing.
• I learnt how to apply VSCOCam to my photos, though they were terrible at the time.
• At first, I talked about cases and the 1975, but after reading more and more blogs, I learnt to expand my topics, and so I started doing more lifestyle and beauty posts.
• I've met some lovely people who comment regularly on my posts - thank you - and I have gained an addiction for reading posts on bloglovin'.
• I got rid of the crap theme, got the simple template, added some fancy widgets and made my headers which looked nice. I love my current one now, but who remembers my flower and palm leaves headers? haha
• I also had a revelation at 50 followers about my photos, which I feel are gradually improving, I just need to focus on making them better quality.
• I've shared so many things with you guys and I treasure my 154 readers, and that's including google friend connect, and it's wonderful to share things with you guys.

And the things I want to achieve in the next year:
• Reach 200 followers :)
• Make more friends
• Improve my photography and writing skills
• Have more money so I can talk about Nars products - haha just kidding - no, really I'm not...

Anyway, thank you all for sticking with me, and here's to another wonderful year of my much loved place on the internet. xx

--

Est. 11/02/14

--

♡ 

4 Comentarios

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Really have loved reading your blog - so look forward to seeing more :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that means a lot honestly xx

      Delete
  2. just reading this, your comments about your theme choices really made me laugh! So happy to have found your blog!! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*