Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer


-- Conceal, don't feel don't let 
them know... --

I'm sorry, I had to say that, and as a sad hardcore Frozen fan, I sing that line sometimes when I apply my concealer. Am I weird? Please don't judge me.

Anyway, *swiftly moves onto the topic* I bought the Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer after the death of my beloved Collection concealer. (Which I've heard from another blogger is being discontinued! I know, it's madness right?!) I've used this one a fair few times and I'm pleased to say it can replace the Collection one.

Instead of being a liquid it's like a cream which you have in a pot. You put your finger in and dab it on the areas you want hidden. I found it was quite good at making my under eyes brighter, even though no concealer can fully get rid of my under eyes. Like everything else on my body, it's a curse. *sigh* I got the colour in Ivory, and while having the foundation, it works amazing together as the concealer is lighter than the foundation.

I've heard the Seventeen concealer is a pretty good replacement for the Collection one, so after fully using this little beauty, I might just move on to that to compare them. It doesn't have fancy packaging, it's plastic and plain red, but the actual product is good and does the job so, I have no complaints really.

What concealers are you guys loving right now?

2 Comentarios

  1. I've never tried this concealer but I love the SEVEENTEEN Stay Time concealer xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your post on that, I might try that as I've started to notice this one comes of quite easily now...

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*