Summer Beauty | Sleek Original Palette


-- My perfect palette for the summer 
with very British colours --

If you don't know by now, I am a massive fan of the Sleek eyeshadow palettes, they are super pigmented and are extremely easy to blend in. I have three already and this is my fourth edition, it's the original palette which comes in the most gorgeous shimmery shades and one black matte shade. I was drawn to this because of the gold, pink and blue tones which would be perfect for creating looks in the summer. The names were a surprise when I opened up the package yesterday as they're all British and London themed.

If you can't read the font, here's the colours from left to right:

top row:
black cab - royal - london rain - the thames - E10 - hyde park

bottom row:
cream tea - london eye - big ben - penny farthing - sterling - banksy

I honestly can't fault this palette as I know from previous experiences these colours will give amazing definition. And I'm not going to lie, these are the only eyeshadows I reach for, they're just so perfect and could be serious contenders for other drugstore brands. And you'll be amazed at the price, £7.99 for 12 colours. If there's one palette that you should get this summer as a treat, it has to be this, because so far I haven't been sold over by MAC eyeshadows yet because these (at the moment) are just perfect for me.

What's your go to eyeshadow palette?


2 Comentarios

  1. The colours and the names are so amazing - I need this one. Already have Vintage Romance, Oh So Special and Garden of Eden. :)

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garden of Eden is my current favourite because of the greens and gold, I need to try oh so special :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*