Summer Holiday Beauty Essentials


-- Go on, have a peek at what I've packed 
for my two week holiday --

There's no holiday without the essentials you need to be clean, pampered and looking fabulous. The products pictured are just a selection of what I've packed, and these include Simple cleansers and toners and micellar water. And of course my makeup. But here's what I think is the most important to my trip.

Percy & Reed No Oil Oil:
When washing your hair, what do you need to make it silky smooth, this product! I've never heard of it before, but when I got it from ELLE, it's become my staple product. My hair has never been so smooth and soft. Plus, this little sample size is perfect for packing into my travel bag.

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer:
I've repurchased this for the second time as this primer covers the few spots I have and sets my foundation perfectly. It's become such a staple that I can never go a day without prepping my face with this life saver.

Lush Comforter Shower Gel:
Yes, the lovely Lush people have made one of my favourite bubble bars into a shower gel. And it's an Oxford Street exclusive! Now this is an actual essential because it's going to be hot where I'm going and I need to stay fresh. It smells like actual berries and I just want to eat it - but that won't be a good idea. It's the smallest bottle, but you know what they say, a little goes a long way.

Rimmel Match Foundation:
I've only ever used Rimmel Foundations, and I've got two in Soft Beige and Ivory. It's pretty thin, but I think that's good because I don't want to cake too much on when it's hot, and also I'll look sun-kissed and natural. I only save these for the summer, and they don't slide off or anything, so this will be the makeup staple for the season.

If you're going on holiday, what are you guys taking?

3 Comentarios

  1. Anonymous18/6/15

    Love Rimmel match perfection so much!! <3 great post!!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much that I've never been attracted to buying Nars or Mac

      Delete
    2. I love it so much that I've never been attracted to buying Nars or Mac

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*