So I Dyed My Hair...


-- I took the plunge and gave my boring 
brown locks a red treatment --

If you guys are unaware of my new profile pic, then I should tell you that I dyed my hair the other day. The day after I got back from America, I went out with friends to Oxford Street and bought two boxes of L'Oreal's Casting Creme Gloss in Cherry Red for around £13. And lucky I did because my mum was convinced we needed one but we ended up finishing both completely off. 

It's a semi-permanent dye, and it's nothing amazing like blue or bright red hair but seeing as it's my first ever time dying my hair, I wanted something that wasn't too out there, but you still noticed it. *whispers* But when I move out I'm going to go purple. The box was about £6 something but without having tested any other products I wouldn't know if it was the best product for the price.

Regarding the dying, I have two words: blood bath. The dye got on my clothes and all over the bath during rinsing and all over the soap dispenser. You would have thought I killed someone. As a disclaimer, I did do the skin test before, which I mentioned in my first post of July, and I didn't react.

I left it in for 20 minutes and this (see pictures above) was the result. I absolutely love it, and it turned out better than expected, and I'm not going to lie, it looks better in the sunlight than in the pictures you see here. The product lasts up to 28 washes so I'm going to enjoy it and savor the colour as much as I can. I'll report back in it's progress in another post as I've never done a hair dye review before haha.

Have you guys ever dyed your hair?



0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*