I'm On YouTube?!


-- I've finally joined the realms of YouTube --

Today has been a drag, I made my channel, filmed a lackluster quality video and then I had to find a way to add my thumbnail. Which it turns out, I can't - why?!

Anyway, I'm happy to announce my first ever video. It needs improvement but I'm planning to work on that, (including my double chin that decided to make an appearance) and when I figure out how to have a good standing to channel to add a thumbnail, the picture above will be going up yay. So excuse the very ugly thumbnail at the moment thanks.

As you can tell by the title, it's about drugstore must haves. I hope you enjoy it, and it would mean the world if you liked and subscribed. I love you guys, thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow with a beauty post! xx




0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*