The Sunday Summary #5


-- Not much has happened but I scraped together 
what actually did make my week --

Happy Sunday my lovelies! It feels weird knowing it's the 2nd of August already, I don't think I had much of a July because exactly a month ago I landed back in the UK from America. This week was actually spent watching PLL and eating chocolate so here's some little highlights of my week that made it what it was. Even if it wasn't as big as someone else's week.

A Pug's Life:
I'm obsessed with pugs, if you can't already tell.. I mean it's in my 'About'! My favourite outfit of the week would have to be when I wore my pug shirt. I got it in Hot Topic while in the US of A and I'm in love. It's getting dangerous because I nearly wasted £4 yesterday on a teen mag (We Heart Pop) just because they were giving away a free giant pug poster. Thank god I resisted.

Barry M Speedy Dry:
During my essentials spree the other day, I picked up two of the pastel colours in the relatively new Speedy Dry collection. I only bought these because I went through my nail paints and some were thick and gloopy, so I decided to build up my collection again. I'm not going to say much about these as I'm doing a review on them tomorrow, but at the moment I'll say: they're so pretty!

Dairy Milk:
I bought a massive bar of the Marvellous Creations which had popping candy and jelly. So I appropriately placed it next to Zoe's collection for the photo. I love this chocolate so much and it has to be my favourite out of the whole range. I love the popping candy and the jelly adds a chewy sweet touch to my favourite chocolate in the whole world.

Family Coffee Trips:
So, sometimes me and the family drive around and go to a Starbucks after. That happened on last Sunday afternoon so I'm adding it here. I had a blueberry muffin with my favourite caramel coffee jelly frappuccino yay. I love these sorts of drives because it ends with coffee. Again, I should do a post on this drink even though I'm not sponsored. I'm making sure it's going to happen haha.

How was your week guys?

2 Comentarios

  1. I LOVE that Marvellous Creations Chocolate, it's so good! Have you tried the Rocky Road one yet? It's my new fave!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've not seen that around. I'll keep an eye out - I've searched images and it looks really good! x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*