The Sunday Summary #6


-- The week of huge 
changes is nigh --

Happy Sunday my lovely readers! I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, I did write a post, but I wasn't happy with it, so I'm planning to tweak it and make sure it's up to my standards tomorrow. This week has been one of those weeks where you just roll with it, not much has happened in the apprenticeship side of things, but I did apply for a Lush part time job and I'll know the outcome tomorrow. *eek* It feels like the lottery in a way when applying for something. Here the main highlights from the week yay.

The Big Chop:
Yup, I got my long hair chopped to mid-length with a side fringe and you don't know how much easier it is for me to now handle my hair. I aimed for it to be slightly shorter than I wanted so then when it grows, I'll still be happy with it. I like it so much that this photo is now on my blog as the welcome side bar. My mum was so kind enough to say that it suits my face shape now haha.

Wagamamasss:
Those extra two 's' explain my excitement for going to this restaurant. And it was my first trip ever this week. I know, crazy right? I was with three other friends who had a passion for the food in the restaurant, and I was thoroughly pleased with the chicken katsu curry I ordered. I think my iPhone literally gave the food justice because just looking at it makes me want it again. Forget the cheeky nando's, there's now time for a cheeky wagamamas. (Please tell me you got that reference?)

Frankie:
Yesterday I escaped the dark depths of my room and went quite locally to WHSmith and Starbucks to get my dose of reading and sugar. I finally found Frankie magazine, which is an Australian magazine dedicated to photography, fashion, life, etc. I was really surprised to find it in the business section of the magazines (what?!) as I see it all over tumblr and instagram, and as a dedicated reader of Oh Comely I picked it up straight away. I think I'll do a review on it once I've fully read it through.

Cacti:
You've probably heard me talk about trying to find succulents for the past two weeks. But even though these weren't what I was looking for, they were too pretty not to snap and share with you guys.

Do comment below how your week was, I'd love to know. x

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*