YouTube | Summer Reads


-- Planning to go on holiday? Watch this video to 
get to know some cool reads --

I was planning to upload and film this on Saturday, but I got too excited and decided to upload it yesterday evening. I know, an 18 year old excited about YouTube - but in all honesty it's essentially a new branch from my blog and that's what's amazing about it.

This week I talk about my must have summer reads. I admit, I say 'I like it' a lot and I continuously look down and flick through the books, which needs to be addressed in my next video. But it's my second ever video and to deliver the class service 'big' youtubers give, I need to practice haha.

I hope you enjoy the video and it would mean the world if you liked it and subscribed if you haven't as yet. (The channel link is on the side bar) I'll look forward to sharing the next video next Saturday as I want it to be a weekly weekend thing.



0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*