YouTube | London Vlog

12.8.15


-- If you prefer moving pictures, then this one is for you --

I also filmed a vlog yesterday, and under the protection of my friend in London, it went very successfully. (Yes, mum, I did look after my phone and yes, I still have it) The clips are very short and I kind of missed filming the pizza and Lush, but it's what happens to most vloggers isn't it? I hope you guys enjoy this, and if you want me to do more, as I seriously enjoyed it, then please please like the video and comment below on this post. Thank you in advance for watching, I'll see you all tomorrow. xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. great video! You're a natural at vlogging xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed watching it x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe