A Jasmine Scented Lush Treat


-- Be taken away by a cloud of fluffy pink petals --

Why am I typing this random post that's kind of a review but more of a rant? I never normally randomly post two photos without a nice background (I mean I used to when I first started blogging, so let this be old school...) - but this is an exception because I haven't had the nicest bath or taken even nicer photos in a while.

If you haven't seen on my instagram (@franalibi) then you won't know this Lush bath bomb, *ahem* Sex Bomb was my first ever Lush product. Crazy right? It was for my birthday last year, and even though I thought I blogged about it, apparently I didn't. And it took me right back to that first experience last night and I forgot how freaking good it was! 

It's main scent is Jasmine as well as Clary Sage and Ylang Ylang. And you know when even though you've had a good day but you still feel disgusting and crappy and want to clear your mind with something, that's what this bath bomb does. And it still smelt fabulously strong on my skin after and through the evening.

But seriously look at the photo below...

It's so pink and lovely!!


I really feel like this bath bomb is underrated and nobody appreciates it because (1.) the name is a bit out there and (2.) it's not the experimenter is it? Plus it's on a high shelf in my store so I feel it's overlooked. *sad face* I'm planning to buy more nearer Christmas as part of a Christmas treat to myself even though I've already bought half the shop haha.

PS. totally random but it's now just under a month till Christmas O M G.

What's your absolute favourite Lush Bath Bomb?

2 Comentarios

  1. I haven't tried this bath bomb but it looks amazing - the colour of your bath is crazy cool!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you must! :D I even bought another one yesterday!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*