Get Glittery With Barry M


-- It's the most wonderful time of the year! --

It should be no surprise that I turn to the brand that is Barry M to glitterfy my nails for the upcoming festive season! I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug yesterday and stocked up. As I do every year anyway. I also bought the Zoella Beauty purse for my lipsticks and lipbalms on the go. It's soo pretty isn't it?

I picked up (from left to right in the picture) Treasure Chest, Sparkling Ruby and Mediterranean. One being from the Gelly range and the others from the gorgeous Aquarium range. I thought they would be perfect for the lead up to and on Christmas Day. I'm planning to save Sparkling Ruby for Christmas Day yay. Barry M have the best quality nail paints for a drugstore brand, so it's really no surprise that I have so many now in my nail collection.

I'm currently wearing Mediterranean and it's so pretty and sparkly and looks like it has two colours in it - a gold and rose gold. (Omg I'm in lurrrvveeee) Let's see how long it lasts on my nails now that I'm working haha.

Are you guys going to purchase some Barry M nail paints for Christmas?

6 Comentarios

  1. Ooh these colours are so pretty, I really need to pick up a festive nail polish! x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need some glittery nail polishes for Christmas - these are so pretty!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M do the best glittery nails :3

      Delete
  3. Love Barry M! I think I need to pick up more of their glitters because "Sparkling Ruby" looks gorgeous!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, I can't wait till at least the day before Christmas Eve to use it!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*