November Favourites


-- It's never too early to do a monthly favourites --

November is just about done and dusted and I'm literally so ready for December that I'm ready to wave the month off. So much so that the Christmas music has been playing on off since the 1st haha. Exciting things are going to go down in December though including (1.) the Marina concert (2.) Winter Wonderland with one of my closest friends. So expect posts/vlogs on them. Or you can read last year's WW post here!

Anyway let's get into what I've been loving this month...

001: Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub:
Last month I was going on about how this shower scrub is perfect for the Autumn because of it's spicy scent. But a little more use in November, I can say it's now turned into a lovely festive product to use! Aside from the Lush Snow Fairy and Lord Of Misrule, The Breakfast Scrub has made me feel all warm and festive inside. It's a nice big pot and there's still loads left so it's going to last me ages yaaay.

002: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara:
I bought the full size mascara this month and it's the best thing I've bought. After one coat, my lashes look amazing and separated and I can finally see what all the fuss is about with this. After this disappointment of the sample, I feel I've really gotten to know the real quality of the product by spending a little extra. Plus the full size packaging I think is so much better - I'll be using this more in December because I'm just in love to be honest.

003: Years & Years / Communion:
My discovery of Years & Years actually started after I watched the indie musical God Help The Girl and found out the actor Olly Alexander was also in a group. And then I realised the song King was in the charts... Now I'm full on obsessed with the group's album and it's a real surprise for me as I'm usually the girl who is drawn towards guitar and drum infested music and bands. Every song on the record is a real treat and my current favourite is Take Shelter. I might do a full album review next month, but I don't know as I kind of want to review a Christmas album haha.

004: Lush:
What can I say? The brand is just amazing and it's just become part of my life and I love it. I think it's mainly because I also have the whole shop in my room hahaha. I'm particularly enjoying using products like *ahem* the sex bomb and the comforter bubble bar yaay.

What have you guys been loving in November?

6 Comentarios

  1. Such great favourites - I really need the Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing and so worth the money!

      Delete
  2. So many amazing favorites I want to try the Soap&Glory Breakfast Scrub it sounds great!

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Communion is amazing, literally my album of the summer X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*