Instagram Diary #7


-- See my life through my instagram feed --

The last time I did one of these posts was way back in Easter. It's now coming to the end of the year and I thought, whether you follow me or not, it would be nice to do a little updated post. This month I've moved from F2 and embraced a lovely HB2 filter which is forever one of my favourite filters. So here's a debut of that with captions going from left to right! Enjoy! xx

001: a stylish gingerbread latte | 002: vinyl heaven in hmv | 003: a neutral selfie | 004: an enjoyed latte in timberyard seven dials | 005: wednesday morning | 006: jared leto being cute | 007: mac lipstick lusts | 008: my october favourites video | 009: a sneak peek of a blog post

my instagram: @franalibi

2 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*