Lush Firecracker


-- Time to set those fireworks off! --

Just after the festive season, I bought myself a few gifts. One being the spa gift that I did a review on here. I also bought two others, and this one is one of them. The Firecracker gift, which is one of my favourite small gifts that Lush had to offer last year, just managed to slip into my basket.

It contains my two favourite bath bombs and a lovely sweet scented festive bubble bar. How could anyone not be drawn to a gift with the experimenter and intergalactic in? I'm a big fan of colourful baths and these are perfect! My last experimenter made my water go a murky green, but this time it was lovely lilac - and so my experience was much improved haha. I actually used it on New Year's Eve because how could you not?

Again, the intergalactic as I keep raving about on my blog makes your bath look like an actual galaxy. I just want to take a moment to thank the Lush Head Office and people in the magical factory for inventing one of the best bath bombs ever.

Candy Mountain was the little festive product they threw in, and the sweet smell isn't as strong as the Snow Fairy shower gel - though it is still really sweet. It makes your bath go a nice light pink and the bubbles are amazing. I haven't used the one in my gift, but I'm saving it for when I'm in the mood for a sweet tooth treat.

Did you guys buy anything as a treat for yourself before the New Year?

4 Comentarios

  1. Both Intergalactic and The Experimenter are two I'm desperate to try - they look so colourful and amazing!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Intergalactic and Candy Mountain, both of them are amazing! My experience with Experimenter has put me off a bit because of the murky brown colour but I might treat myself to another one so I can see if there's a difference :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope you get the lilac like I did haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*