New Year Beauty Mini Haul


-- Two little beauty bits to add into my massive collection --

I recently talked about my purchase of the S&G Sugar Crush and the Liz Earle Cleanser which I bought with my Boots vouchers. These are the other products that I bought with them. And because I like to be truthful on my blog, I'm going to be honest in this post because one of these is actually not that great.

I've given it time to fully test this one out before I wrote this post, and I picked up the Seventeen On The Spot foundation to try something different. This product is a weird one, on the first couple of days I liked it but after a while it wasn't that great. For £3.99 it has a thick consistency that I'm not used to in a foundation and dried weirdly so it created a layer over my skin that I had to wipe off. It also made dry patches I didn't know I had visible and it's quite hard to blend in. I think I'll be sticking to my Rimmel from now on.

The other product I bought is actually a lovely one. I got another L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick in the shade Sepia Silk. It's a beautiful brown nude and when you apply it, it looks and feels really moisturising - also, it's not too pigmented so it looks natural. I've been wearing it a lot recently and I'm in love with it. I'm starting to get into L'Oreal's lipsticks and I think they are really good quality for the price you pay.

What drugstore products have you been liking/not liking recently?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*