Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash


-- Missing summer? Then this will take you back --

I previously mentioned in another post that I bought the Liz Earle cleanser with my Boots voucher. I also bought the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush body wash as I am a general big fan of the brand. It's a massive 500ml bottle with a pump which I feel is really unique to this sort of product.

It might not be to everyone's tastes as it has a very strong citrus scent with a hint of super sugariness. I fell in love with it as it just reminds me of the summer. I generally like every season, but right now I'm in a stage of missing the heat and the sun and feeling really down - so this is a perfect cure.

As advised on the packaging, I use two or three pumps and lather onto my skin and then rinse. The effect, surprisingly, has a similar feel to Lush's Rub Rub Rub. Your skin just feels so so soft and it bubbles really well. A couple of hours later and I still smell of lovely limes. #smelllikesummer. I'm hoping this will last me for ages because for around £6, it's probably another instant favourite alongside The Daily Smooth and Breakfast Scrub.

What is your favourite Soap & Glory product?

2 Comentarios

  1. The Sugar Crush scent body wash is my favourite thing!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't like it at first as I bought the hand gel, but I really like it now haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*