Sharing Our Creativity


-- Taking ideas from every day life --

I mainly took the idea for this post from the fact that work has sucked out all my energy and I'm suffering from writer's block. It's really frustrating. If you're like me, you thrive on being creative and occasionally I get a little dull unhappiness when I can't push myself to think of something unique and I take an idea from what's popular.

Blogging and YouTube has seen a surge of popularity in recent years due to brands awakening to the fact that they pay bloggers and vloggers to promote them in a creative way that draws readers and viewers in. Thus, helping them to make more money. But on the other hand, there's those that put everything into creating something that they're proud of and has nothing to do with brands and earning money.

That's where I fall into. I really take pride in my photography and I literally become an excited 5 year old on Christmas Day when I have the chance to take my camera out and shoot some amazing pictures. The one above is from Brighton and I'm so happy with the composition. I love watching and reading about what people have been up to and my favourite posts/videos are where they go on a trip and take amazing shots. Think of cool close ups of fashion, coffee, cleverly shot views of a place - city or seaside.

Take the likes of Searching For Tomorrow (a blogger) and The Michalaks (youtubers). Different platforms but both have mountains of creativity with travel and home that makes me enthralled and I want emulate. I have no idea where this post is going because I'm just typing what comes into my head, but what I think I'm trying to say is that I think everything to do with social media and having a place to share your creativity is so important. It makes everything so worthwhile when people can see what you've done and ultimately it makes you want to go further and conjure something even better.

What do you guys think about being creative?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*