Sunday Snuggle Down #9


-- It's beginning to feel a lot like spring --

This week, minus the odd spot of rain, has finally felt like spring! Just imagine me grabbing a party popper and dancing around in joy. This morning has been the best morning so far this week, I started the day with a Lush bath and now I'm drinking tea and reminiscing the good ol' Company days. Hands up if you were obsessed with the magazine like me! I hope your Sunday is as relaxed as mine, and let's just throw in these lovely links for good measure...

  • Stuck on post ideas for April? One of my fave bloggers The Sunday Girl has 30 amazing ideas for you!
  • Get some serious tropical travel envy here - featuring coconuts, sand, palm trees, etc.
  • Forget New York, Nashville is the city to go to! And I've been there!
  • Blackberries and cheese cake in bars?! YES PLEASE! I'll be certainly baking these...
  • I'm still in love with my Micellar Water, but sometimes it's nice to have a refresh. Garnier have come out with a new version and this review reveals all.
  • When looking to refresh your spring/summer wardrobe, have a quick look at Tanya Burr's post on the latest affordable New Look numbers.
  • If you need a new blogger to discover and fall in love with then Poppy Deyes is the one! Food, beauty, fashion, lifestyle with amazing photography, oh yes!
How was your week guys?

PS. Don't forget to read my previous post and leave some questions for me to answer!

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*