Spooky Lush Halloween Haul


Scarily good bath products

There comes a time when I can't hold off for any longer and have to give in and have a splurge on Lush products. And it doesn't help that I work there now... And the most recent event of giving in was buying all the Halloween bath products. *dun dun duuuun*

I decided to miss out on the shower cream, soaps, shimmer bar and lip products as I wanted to save my pennies for when November comes for Christmas. BUT I did push the boat out by getting every bath product they have in the spooky festive collection this year. And let me tell you, I think it's better than last year's. Not only because there's returning favourites, but look at the cat bubble bar omg.

Ok enough rambling on, because you guys want to know more about these products haha. Sooo, let's get into it...

001: Bewitched bubble bar: Starting of course with the cutest bubble bar! I thought it smelt like berries at first, but the bergamot and olibanum oils come together to create a sweet scent which to me smell a bit like blackcurrants. I don't know. AND it looks like a cat? Did I mention that? But this one makes the bath water black which apart from the Secret Arts jelly bomb, there's never been a Lush product that's done that!

002: Lord of Misrule bath bomb: A returning favourite with black pepper and patchouli! The green and pink in this bath bomb create a lovely wine colour in the water. I don't think there's ever been a year when Lush haven't added this to the collection. This one isn't an ultimate personal favourite of mine, but it is amazing for helping to create that perfect bath cocktail with other products.

003: Pumpkin bath bomb: Now THIS one is my favourite! I was obsessed with it last year as the cinnamon bark, pimento berry and vanilla make it smell like an actual pumpkin pie. Oh my. I bought two last year and I bought two again, and I might need to get more. I can't get enough. If you want a classic autumnal bath, do opt for this one.

004: Monster's Ball bath bomb: Sharing its scent with the Cassis shower gel, this neroli, lime and olibanum oil scented bath is sweet and spicy. Plus there's Himalayan rock salt in there which helps to boost blood circulation. Perfect for vampires. Not only does he look really cool, he also makes the prettiest bath art.

005: Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar: If Lush ever discontinue this juniperberry, lime and grapefruit scented bubble bar, I'm going to cry. It's so sparkly - hence the name duh - and creates the most AMAZING bubbles. I don't know what else to say other than it's lovely and sweetly uplifting.

006: Pink Pumpkin bubble bar: A new edition to the pumpkin bubble bar family. And this time, it's pink and shimmery yay. Geranium, bergamot and my favourite oil: jasmine! It's a very sweet and floral scent, and I hope I'm right in saying it smells like Think Pink bath bomb. (Probably doesn't)

007: Ectoplasm jelly bomb: I'm super excited to use this one as its a new innovation. If you haven't seen the jelly bombs, they're basically consisted of your standard bath bomb mix plus sodium alginate which is basically seaweed to create the jelly. And this one turns your water a gungy green (like in those kids game shows when you get covered in slime) and contains grapefruit and tangerine. And not limes like I say in my haul video haha.

008: Mystic knot wrap: Lastly, I treated myself to a knot-wrap to wear to work! The name is so fitting and it has the prettiest colours and is covered in moons, stars and suns. I love it so much and even though it is quite small, it does tie nicely as a headband on me head! I love it!

If you want to know more, then do watch the haul I did for my YT channel below! And while you're there please do like and subscribe! :)




Have you guys picked up anything from the collection?

Follow

12 Comentarios

  1. I have just done a lush haul and well and truly skint! I could spend thousands in there! x ellex
    www.abloggersbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! Bring on November so I can stock up on Christmas wooo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the lord of misrule scent, I must pick up the bath bomb this year!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Sadly mine broke in half after I finished taking photos it’s so crumbly sadly :(

      Delete
  3. I'm in desperate need of Lush products - such a shame I can't have baths at the moment! Otherwise I would try all their new bath products. The Bewitched bubble bar is the cutest, and black water sounds awesome - even though I'd probably don't like it once I'm in the water haha, I just really want to try it out and see how it looks!

    Julia x
    Last Post: A Guide to Visit Sintra, in Portugal | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/travel-guide-to-visiting-sintra-portugal.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hopefully soon! Plus I’ll have pics of Bewitched on Lush insta lushieayy tonight if you want to see x

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited to pick up the Ectoplasm Bath Bomb, it looks amazing! I'm also so happy that Monster's Ball, Pumpkin and Lord of Misrule are back too :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo same!! I’m saving Ectoplasm for Halloween :)

      Delete
  5. Lord Of Misrule is my favourite! I actually hope it was in the permanent collection. In addition to that I also got Pumpkin and Monsters' Ball this year. I love the scent of Pumpkin but ones I got out of the bath I got a bad headache and unfortunately it was because of the bath bomb which is so annoying since I really liked it... I love Sparkly Pumpkin as well but didn't get it this year as I still had one from last year and only used it a few weeks ago. The Christmas products are my favourites so I think I'm gonna spend a bit more on those instead :)x

    Anu | Based On blog | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no Pumpkin is my favourite of all of them! And I just spent loads of money on the Christmas collection so I hope you enjoy the post I'm going to put up! :D xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*