Get To Know More About Me...


-- Knowing the girl behind the blog --

To be truthful, I've already written two posts on getting to know me on my blog. You can read the most recent one here - it has a crap photo though. But as my readers have grown, I thought I would do something different, instead of listing off facts, I would answer 50 questions. The idea of course came from A Girl, Obsessed and I've chosen half the questions she's answered to make my life easier. I'm quite a lazy gal when it comes to finding things for myself. Oops. So, without further ado, here's some interesting questions and answers...

001: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Of course I would have to say Brighton, because I go on about it enough on my blog and to everyone I know haha.

002: What is your biggest fear?
This is going to sound so lame, but I think it's death... and the fear of going out of my comfort zone.

003: What is your favorite family vacation?
Obviously it would be when I went to America last year to visit family across the pond. Who doesn't love family time and exploring Nashville??

004: What would you change about yourself if you could?
Don't hate me but I wish to be so much taller. I'm 5'2 guys. It's not cool.

005: What is your proudest accomplishment?
It's personal, but I think working to be happier within myself and creating this space on the internet.

006: What is your favorite book to read?
I am a literal bookworm so I would have to say every book I've ever read. But I'm going to have to be cliche and say Harry Potter. I read the whole series during my summer holiday once in a week and a half.

007: What makes you laugh the most?
Watching comedy shows on Netflix, my family, friends and of course youtubers! Shout out to Zoe and Mark!

008: What was the last movie you went to?
Damn, this was ages ago but I went to see Deadpool. On my own. It was actually great to have a solo trip haha.

009: What did you want to be when you were small?
It was a toss up between being a zoo keeper (because I was seriously obsessed with animals as a kid) and being a writer/journalist.

010: If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
I think it would be to meet up with an idol (like Jared Leto) in Central London or Brighton and go exploring, and get to know them as a person and not as someone who appears in magazines or online all the time.

011: Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
I actually wanted to ride a horse when I was 7 or 8, but now I would drive a car. One that you can have the roof down and have the breeze going through your hair on the M25.

012: What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
I only listen to Radio 1 to be honest, but maybe Heart as well as they have all the 80s classics on there.

013: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza. So I could have any kind of topping on there. I also can't get enough of cheese. It's a win win. #typicalwhitegirlanswer.

014: Who is your favorite author?
I don't actually have a favourite author right now as I tend to read books by many and don't really stick to one. But based on what I read a lot (aside from HP) it would be John Green.

015: Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Yup - though my parents hate nicknames. Fran or Frankie. :)

016: Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
No as long as they're nice ones haha. I'd love a good surprise if someone bought me concert tickets though.

017: In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
I'd rather read and watch a movie. I always go on Netflix or YouTube and then read to wind down after.

018: Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
HAWAII!!! I've always dreamed of going there and it looks so beautiful.

019: Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
One of my friends so we can pass time by having banter, or Marina Diamandis.

020: If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Stock up on products from the Lush Kitchen, go to every country on my bucket list and see all my favourite artists in concert (over and over and over again!)

021: If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? 
Forget the Depression, the 1920s with the flappers has always fascinated me and I would love to go back and live through it. Think about the daring skirts and dancing the Charleston...

022: How would your friends describe you?
Quiet, kind and hopefully funny...

023: What are your hobbies?
Photography, reading, art, blogging, exploring, shopping.

024: What is the best gift you have been given?
Tickets to see 30 Seconds To Mars at the O2. Still can't get over that I saw them live.

025: Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
The first world answer guys. My phone.

026: List two pet peeves.
When people walk slowly and stop dead in the street, or when someone's on their phone and literally are seconds from walking into you. And then they don't apologise and just give you a look.

027: Where do you see yourself in five years?
Still breathing. No, but seriously I don't know - I haven't thought about that yet.

028: How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Around 20. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't have that many??

029: What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a house outright in London so I don't have to worry about the rising costs. And then treat my family to bits and pieces.

030: What's your favorite zoo animal?
Red pandas or those cute monkeys... *searches name on google* Ah, Marmosets!

031: If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
Jared Leto, Marina Diamandis, Matty Healy and Ryan Reynolds.

032: How many pillows do you sleep with?
The normal amount. 2.

033: How often do you buy clothes?
Once a month or every two months depending on what I've seen in Zara or Primark.

034: What's your favorite holiday?
America last year or going to the Isle of Wight when I was 8 and exploring the Island.

035: What was the last book you read? 
Library of Souls by Ramson Riggs. I'm currenty on City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg.

036: What's your favorite type of foreign food?
Even though I'm legit mostly Italian, I only ever really eat Italian food. But maybe Indian because I do love a good curry. Even if it's a British version.

037: Are you a clean or messy person?
A bit of both. I have to be in the mood to want a clean room. Otherwise there's a pile of clothes on my bean bag and stacks of magazines on my desk.

038: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Around half an hour to 40 minutes as I like to be in and out of the shower, in clothes and applying makeup as soon as I get up.

039: What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
Definitely my coffee machine. I can't go a day without coffee and it's the best thing I've owned.

040: What's your favorite fast food chain?
McDonald's, and Five Guys is a close first - the burgers and fries are epic.

041: What's your favorite family recipe?
My dad's pasta bake, it's just cheesy and perfect. I just love pasta a lot.

042: Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
I love them as long as they're not super high and have loops. ie. only the ones at Chessington.

043: What's your favorite movie?
Straight up, it's Clueless.

044: What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
My camera to take pictures, a book to read and my coffee machine. Because you won't get signal with a phone.

045: What was your favorite subject in school?
It was History because I loved learning about all the different eras and ages. Especially the 1920s and Tudors. I also loved English Language for GCSEs.

046: Do you collect anything?
Lush products. And I'm also pretty good at collecting Pokemon at the moment.

047: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm an introvert. I hate parties where I don't know anyone and I stick to a corner while on my phone. And I can get uncomfortable really easily, and my ideal night is in my room on my laptop. But I really want to try and be more social.

048: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
Distantly related to Tom Hiddleston. Haha I wish.

049: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
WARNING! Can be antisocial and spend hours creating the perfect Insta theme.

050: What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
Jared Leto (as usual) or Marina Diamandis

Congrats on getting through! I would love to hear your answers to some of these questions, so do comment below! :)

4 Comentarios

  1. This was super lovely to read through - so good to get to know you better, loved this post!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lucy! I started think it was too long but I'm glad you got through it haha

      Delete
  2. Anonymous19/7/16

    I love going to the cinema on my own to watch a film. This was a great read! x

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you and I know right! Plus you don't feel guilty when you pile up on snacks and your friends don't because you're alone! :D

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*