The Battle Of The Summer Bronzers


-- What's the best one to take on holiday? --

It's only been this year that I've fully understood the hype around bronzers - and been able to apply them correctly to my face. I know I did a review on one last year, but funny story: I took it to America with me, and I had the wrong brush so with one swipe it looked like I was baked in an oven. Not a good look, so I had to remove it asap. Now that I turn to my trusty Real Techniques blush brush, it's a miracle that I've now been able to try and test the best bronzers that the likes of Boots and Superdrug have to offer. I think I've got the best three out there, so now it's time to see who comes out top...

001: Benefit Hoola: (£9.99)
The much loved and talked about Hoola. I bought the sample size at the beginning of Spring to trial it out and I have to say I'm impressed. Though on the pricy side for such a small thing, it packs a punch and creates an easy to blend layer of bronzer. It's amazing for creating a natural look and easy to throw in your bag for top ups on the go. (I'm thinking long journeys to the beach - ie. Brighton - my favourite place ever!)

002: Bourjois Delice De Poudre: (£7.99)
I tried this only because my mum recommended it - who doesn't go for products that your mum and her friends have used for years? Because this was the first bronzer I actually used fully, I thought it was nice as a beginner as it wasn't too harsh and it's a little buildable. Though now I've used my others, I don't turn to it as much as I used to. It's very hard to get a lot on the brush and even then I feel like it doesn't do anything for me - I love being a tanned gurl! Like I say, do go for this first if you've never used a bronzer to get used to applying it, and then fork out more.

003: Soap & Glory Wonderbronze: (£11.00)
Technically not the most expensive out of the three, as this is full size compared to Benefit, but you do get what you pay for! To me, this is a bronzer and highlighter in one, it creates a perfect hue of darkness to make you look naturally tanned. But there's also loads of shimmer in there as well to make your face glow like a goddess. *Closes eyes, looks to the sun and swishes hair out of the way to reveal face goals* I go for this one all the time and I would be lost without it, and here's a truth: this was the one I took to America. Now though, I've learnt how to use it properly haha. Best purchase ever.

What bronzers do you guys love?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*