My Favourite Small Blogger Instagrams


-- Get your account stalking game on! --

Hello my friends! I'm back and it seems like I've been away for years... I was only working for 8 days straight but it feels like I've not posted for a month. I ended up worrying about what would happen to my blog when a day went past. Long answer short: nothing haha. I'm glad I'm writing on here again though!

Anyways, apart from my dear little blog, I have an obsession with Instagram. And when I say it's an obsession, I mean I'm borderline 'I need to check my account and feed before I even open any other app'. And it's come to that point where I'm constantly trying to perfect my theme. BUUTTT my main favourite part of the photography app is stalking accounts - especially other bloggers. Not only are their themes super pretty but you can also relate to what they post and gain inspiration for your own account. (Though I'm no way encouraging full on idea stealing!) So, guys, here's my favourite small blogger instagrams - it's not all of them but they're at the top of my stalking list haha.

001: @misskatyenglish:
Katy is one of my absolute faves. Her photos of London and food are goals (you will instantly feel hungry once you see whatever she's had for dinner) and omg... Have you seen her flat-lays?? I keep checking on her account if she's uploaded any new photos and I do get slightly jealous of what she gets up to. I wish my account was as good as hers.

002: @icecreamwhispersclara:
After falling in love with her gorgeous blog, Elizabeth's instagram is just as pastel pretty! Pink, donuts and beauty has me ending up looking at her account for 15 mins straight. Add some colour to your feed because looking at it will bring you instant happiness yay yay.

003: @elliecp_:
You may know Ellie better as Rose and Vintage, but her apart from her to die for blog, her instagram is chock full of vintage and veerryyy strong indie vibes ayy. I love her outfits and her overall theme. She makes me want to change my whole wardrobe - and that's a serious statement!

004: @colourscarousel:
Only Charlotte has the power to make me feel all travel lusty and cosy when I see her photos. My particular favourites are the ones from her trip to New York. Her photos are beautiful, bright and generally to die for. If you want to feel happy, then just go over to her account you'll feel full of inspiration for your own blog/account.

005: @vvnightingale:
Last but not least, is one of my ultimate faves Victoria. I'm not just saying that because I've met her and she's one of the most loveliest humans ever. But her instagram itself has been one of my favourites since I followed her around 2014/15. Pastels, food, japan and beauty all come together to make amazing flat-lays and gorgeous photos. Ahh I just love it!!

Hint, hint - you can look at my own Instagram here! Do feel free to follow me!

What Instagrams are you obsessed with?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*