Get The NYX Cosmetics Nude Mermaid Look


A step closer to being more mystical...

Ever since discovering this brand last year (when Boots sent me a very excited email about them coming to my local store...) I have been dying to get more types of products from NYX Cosmetics. I used most of the money on my Boots voucher from Christmas to get these two products and holy moly, I could not be happier with what I bought. You know that moment when you use a few new products for the third time and you're like 'damn, I really am glad I spent my money on these...'. Yeah, I'm having one of those moments.

001: NYX Lingerie lisptick in Exotic:
If you haven't heard of their coveted 'Lingerie' range, or even see them pop up all over tumblr and pinterest, then where have you been my friend?? These matte liquid lipsticks are amazing and I fell in love with this nude - because even though I have a few nudes, a gal can't have enough... This one dries super quickly and sits comfortably on the lips. It's not as pigmented as their liquid suedes, but they are buildable and don't dry out your lips, so you can wear them for a few hours without getting a having a desert on your face...

002: NYX eyeshadow in Mermaid:
I've never ever used an eyeshadow from the brand, and because everyone's saying EVERYTHING from NYX is incredible, I thought it was about time to give it a shot. I chose a beautiful iridescent green, and I have to say, the name reaalllyyy suits the colour. It's so pigmented, shimmery and makes me feel like an actual mermaid. I love wearing the lipstick with this, as it draws attention to my eyes. Once I've tried another single from the brand, I'll probably go and buy a whole palette!

Have you guys picked up anything from NYX recently?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. Loved this post, I have to try out that makeup!!
    http://alittlesprinkleofallthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and you really do! I love the brand so much haha x

      Delete
  2. I've only ever tried lipsticks from NYX. Their matte bullet lipstick was awful, but their liquid lippies are pretty good :)
    Ela | www.stealingyoursunbeams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think now that the Lingerie ones are some of the best from the brand :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*