Sunday Snuggle Down #37


Happy New Yeaaarrr!!!

It's the first Sunday post of 2017 woo hoo. I don't know why I feel the need to rush into anything now that it's a new year, but I just do because I see everyone's achievements and goals already. I want to go with the flow and take everything in my own stride - and that means trying to sort out the anxiety that I'm feeling right now about the year. It's only been 7 days!! But the highlight for me, was finally seeing my friend after a year apart. We had an amazing catch up, had cake and coffee and I got to forget about life. Anyways, enough about me, here's the blog posts that I've enjoyed reading in the first week of the year, they're good'uns and I think you'll love them... So, relax and go forth and read!

  • I lust after Charlotte Tilbury products, and this travel kit is of no exception! Reading this review from Becky has made me want to part with my non-existent money haha.
  • Want to make this year the year to go to cool coffee places? Vicky has got you covered! Read her top recommendations on places to drink and eat. They're all pretty fab and instagrammable!
  • I loved Megan's post on her outlook of 2017. I've felt very inspired by it, and I hope you guys do too! It's time to set goals at our own pace!
  • Feeling peckish? Sorry for sharing this post with you... Lily talks about the 'best pizza in London' and it might well be... I mean just go and look at it. I dare you.
  • Another post about progress for this year. Carrie's was one of my favourites. Sometimes it's not about listing a bunch of goals and getting stressed...
  • In need of a skincare refresh? Read Kristina's post about the best Lush skincare products. I legit swear by most of these!

What's been the highlight of your week?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*