Winter Beauty Edit


Adding some glow to the gloom

It's a very typical winter's day here in London, it's dark, raining and cold. We're basically in Mordor. So, I'm here coming to the rescue with a beauty edit that will make these sorts of days all the worthwhile. Because (hopefully) you'll be slaying with on point shimmer and shine. Yaaay. (Also can we just take a moment for Company magazine which makes any blog photo look chic but no longer exists... *sobs*)

001: Leighton Denny gold nail paint:
You can't not go through the season without snazzing up your nails with a lovely warm gold nail paint. I don't know if this one is still going but it looks so pretty when you wear it, lasts for ages and will probably the only sunshine we may ever have... Sorry.

002: Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave palette:
The palette that keeps selling out. This limited edition collection of pretty metallic shades, that can all be blended easily together to create amazing looks, comes from blogger 'BritishBeautyBlogger'. Everyone's going crazy over this, and rightly so, because the packaging and pigmentation of all the shades are to die for. You can read my full review on it here!!

003: NYX eyeshadow in 'Mermaid':
I'm yet to review this eyeshadow on my blog, but all I will say is that this is the perfect iridescent shade that literally makes you feel like a mermaid. It kind of makes me wish for summer to come quickly... *quietly wails* Look out for my full review in the coming weeks yay yay.

004: NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in 'Alien':
No, I'm not turning goth, I'm just channeling some 2010 Marina Diamandis. I'm in love with this black lipstick and NYX's liquid ones are just AMAZING quality it's unreal. If you're brave like me, I really think you'll be digging these 'out there' colours. And this will go with any winter metallic eye look - so it's a win win!

005: Lush Snowcake shower gel:
On the body and bath side of things. Snowcake is a beautiful marzipan scented shower gel that's amazing for morning/evening to help you feel all warm and toasty. I know this is a festive product, but especially in this weather, it's a good pick-me-up and makes me look forward to showers haha.

006: I Heart Makeup triple baked blusher in 'Peachy Keen Heart':
If you're itching to bring out the bronzer, but want to wait for summer, then this Too Faced dupe will be right up your street. It has lovely pigmentation and gives a beautiful warm peachy glow to your cheeks. I LOVE using this as I don't look like an ice queen and I feel like I've spent all day cosying up by the fire.

007: Essie nail treatment in 'Laven Dearly':
Last, but not least, I don't know about you, but my nails tend to split and chip in the colder months. This nail treatment that also colours your nails could be a life saver. You leave it on for a week, remove and reapply and it should strengthen your nails over time. Also it's a lovely purple nudey colour ooohhh.

What products are your go to's for the winter?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*