Unicorn Vibes With The Best White Hot Chocolate At Flotsam And Jetsam


Pretty pastel dreams in a drink

I know what you're thinking. This drink better live up to the title post that you've just given it. Well, my friends, I wouldn't be typing this post if it wasn't worthy of my time and energy posting about it on my blog. And you should know me by now - I'm sadly getting lazy with this whole schedule thing. (I even told my blogger friend I was posting every other day but we both knew that wasn't true..)

ANYWAYS. Me and my blogger fave Vicky (aka vvnightingale who YOU need to follow because she's amazing) went to Flotsam and Jetsam in Wandsworth. It's pretty near to both of us, but we never even paid attention to its existence... Until Vicky discovered that they do white hot chocolate. Me being bored of the standard ones jumped at the chance of trying it. Because this one is extra special.


As you can tell by the pics, may I present to you the Unicorn White Hot Chocolate - it's a beautiful drink with a raspberry flavoured powder, a marshmallow and colourful sprinkles. Which Vicky said looked like lentils lmao. I'm pretty sure it was £3.50 which isn't so bad because this drink is just like silk on your tongue. It wasn't too sweet, and was so smooth while the marshmallow complimented it and the flavoured powder had that extra kind of sour kick that just went SO WELL with it.

And believe me, this drink was gone in three or four minutes I'm not even kidding. The cafe interior was also really cosy and minimal, (but I was to enthralled with my drink to take pictures) and they also serve your usual coffee and brunch menus. But if you want to visit F&J, make it for this magical delight of sweetness!!

Do you guys have a fave cafe for hot chocolate?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. As if hot chocolates couldn't get any yummier?! These are so cute, I don't normally like white chocolate as much as milk but I am are I can make an exception for these, delicious.

    Alice May Snell ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? I didn't think I would love it as much as I did :P

      Delete
  2. Awwww that's soooo cute!!!! I really want one now haha

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reaaallyy is and you really need to go!!

      Delete
  3. Those drinks look so nice it's making me want one!! I do love a hot chocolate with marshmellows and mint hot chocolates but I don't really have a fave cafe I will go anywhere ha! I love that bag x

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've never had a mint hot chocolate! I'm guessing I could get a peppermint mocha from starbucks to try it :P

      Delete
  4. Such a fabulous post, and your photos are so pretty, perfect for Instagram! Also I love how the book matches perfectly. Having a blogger friend to go with must have been so much fun, and I’m glad the hot chocolate was as good as hoped. I like visiting my local cafĂ©, Star Buds, which has a garden center next door. They do a very lovely regular hot chocolate with marshmallows. Hope you’re having a nice weekend so far! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that cafe sounds like a dream! And guess what, I took that book especially for the photo haha x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*