Simple Ways To Add Colour To Your Room


Make your room the best part of your space

Whether you have a room, flat or student share house, the best thing about it is customising and decorating the space! I know I did a Pinterest home post last week, but I really do love my room and I've tried to take the elements from the app into it - and I couldn't be happier to be honest hehe.

And while I was staring around it, as you do, I thought why not share with you guys four things you can add to your room to make it (1.) colourful as heck (2.) inviting and (3.) the space you love to live in - because you need a space to watch Netflix shows! Soooooo, without further ado, read on my friends...

001: Coffee Table magazines: There's nothing nicer than having colourful independent magazines or a few favourites that you want to keep for ever on display. As you see in the photo above, I've kept ALL the Company magazines I ever had (RIP) and to the left is the best magazine right now: frankie magazine! It's so arty and cute omg. And how could you not have a couple of books from UO at the end?? Not only does it look pretty, but also adds a nice touch to the room!

002: Plants, Plants and more Plants: Greenery and plants are a saviour and aside from the fact that I have six real succulents, I couldn't resist adding three more - but this time they're those fake iKea ones. I just can't get enough of the green! I mean, doesn't the one above add that extra something? Plus, they're super inexpensive and can be placed ANYWHERE. (Think shelves, tables, etc.)

003: Candles: There's nothing better than a good ol' candle that you can burn to help you wind down in the evening, but they're also even more great as a decoration. The prettiest ones can be found in Anthropologie (or if you're on a budget - Primark!). I also reaaalllyyy love TK Maxx and most of my collection is from there. Hello discounted Autumn and Christmas candles!

004: Funky posters: Let's get real here, you're neeveerr too old to have posters in your room. Especially if they're super cool arty ones. Every single one I have up is on my pin board and are (again) from frankie magazine. They just do the best posters every issue and make me look like I'm more creative than I actually am... Plus, I feel like a proper tumblr indie kid.

What little things do you like adding to your room?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. Such a cute post, and I like your ideas! I remember Company magazines too, they were one of my favourites along with CosmoGirl. I think independent magazines can be really interesting too (and great to cut out images of!). From the picture your room looks really cool! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YEEEES!! To be honest inside my Company mags there's loads of holes where I've cut and made pretty collages in my spare time haha... And thank you sooo much x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*