Everyday Drugstore Winter Makeup



Feel festive like a snowflake

I always pull out the silver and red lip at this time of year. It makes me feel sooo Christmassy (is that even a word idk) and I'm getting all excited now!! What makes this every day look extra special for the season is that I put a bit of an iridescent green in the inner corner and I think it makes it look super pretty.

You wouldn't believe that most of this look is done with Makeup Revolution. Yes, the brand is churning out products like there's no tomorrow. But you have to admit, some of their earlier releases when they first came about are pretty good. Soo, read on if you want to try and create this look for yourself!


Products I used for this look:

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation
Seventeen WOW concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Soap & Glory blush in Peach Party
Soap & Glory DIY Archery brow kit
Makeup Revolution Unicorn highlighter
Makeup Revolution eyeshadow in Frozen
Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 palette
NYX eyeshadow in Mermaid
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
MAC matte lipstick in Russian Red


With the countdown getting closer to the big day, I'm going to share with you guys a more glam look soon. If you guys have any festive products you use for this time of year then do comment them below! But for know, I'll be wearing this look to death! :)

If you guys have any festive products you use for this time of year then do comment them below!

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. You look so lovely! I love the lipstick! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*