Merry Christmas!


Sending you all the love and cheer

Today is the BIG DAY WOOOOOOO! Obviously I'm typing this in advance because I'm sooo organised. But when you're reading this. It. Is. The. 25th.

I'm typing this to send you all the hugs and love on this day. I hope you guys get everything you wish for, create lovely new memories with your family and friends. And of course eat all the food!

I'm planning to eat too many roast potatoes, yorkshires and chocolate. I hate brussel sprouts so I'm leaving those out of the list... You can bet I'll also be wearing a Christmas jumper and feeling all the fuzzies you feel on this special day.

I thought I would take the time to say in this post, thanks for sticking with me all the way through Blogmas! I had SO MUCH FUN taking photos, editing them and writing the posts. I hope you loved them too and watch this space for a few more posts before the year is up! (Because I'll need to occupy myself in between the last few days of the year that feel so strange and like we're in limbo. Is it still Christmas? Is it still acceptable to stuff yourself full of Christmas chocs?? Yeeeaaaahh)

Sooo enough of the rambling. Once again Merry Christmas! Have an amazing day and I'll leave a pic of me posing next to a gingerbread man in Winter Wonderland last week...


How are you spending today?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. Merry Christmas Fran! Hope you had a lovely day :) Funnily enough I enjoy Brussels sprouts, which actually surprises me haha but I did have some during my family Christmas lunch today. Hope you enjoyed all the good food and had lots of fun!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Christmas in Bath, UK | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2017/12/lifestyle-festive-fun-in-bath.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you! And funnily enough this year was the year I’ve been converted to enjoying brussel sprouts - dunked in mint sauce! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*