All The Things I Loved In March


We've got obsessions...

If you know that song reference in my caption then ily. It is FINALLY Spring I'm soooo happy and on the day I'm typing this, it's super sunny outside and it's giving me all the fuzzies!

I don't know if this is leaving my favourites a bit late as we're kind of getting into April now, but who cares, at least I'm remembering to do it haha. Sooo, here's a little list of all the things I loved in the month of Mars yaaay...

001: makeup revolution conceal and define concealer: It's safe to say EVERYONE went crazy over this concealer - and rightly too as even though I never tired the Tarte shape tape, this concealer is amaaazingly full coverage for such a good price. £4!! I got the shade C2, and it's perfect for brightening up my eyes.

002: e. nesbit // the lark: One of the books I loved last month was one of the four books in the Penguin Women Writers series. I managed to get all of them (which I'm planning to dedicate a full post to when I've finished them) upon the recommendations of vivatramp - an amazing book blogger.

E. Nesbit is the author of The Railway Children and The Lark is one of her few adult novels. It was a good lighthearted read following two cousins who's guardian has gambled all their fortune away and have to make do with a cottage and finding ways to support themselves.

003: bumble and bumble sea surf shampoo and conditioner: I've had these two for a couple of years - oops - and after finally finishing off my OGX Coconut Water and Lush products, I decided to give these another whirl. Second round of using this product has made me appreciate the effect of it! It gives my hair amazing waves and texture without drying my hair out. Perfect for getting me in the mood for summer. (Plus I received a few compliments after using it woo)

004: makeup revolution reloaded in iconic division palette: I did a whooole review on this palette last month which you can read here. It's an amazing dupe for the ABH Subculture and is pretty damn pigmented for £4! Though the shimmers are best worked with your finger than a brush as you have to really get into the pan, but overall I don't think I've wasted any money buying this.

005: thirty seconds to mars: Soooooooooooo I saw one of my fave bands Thirty Seconds To Mars at the O2 at the end of March and it was for sure one of my favourite days ever. I went with my friend and we had so much fun and I wish I could do it all again. Luckily, I vlogged it so if you want to see it, then go over to my youtube channel.

006: lush pink custard shower jelly: Another relatively old product I've hardly used. (It goes out of date basically now) And it's from last year's Mother's Day collection at Lush. It's amazingly sweet and smells too good to eat with lavender and other floral essential oils. Plus it's lovely and creamy and once I finish it, I WILL be sad it's not available anymore...

What did you guys love in March?

Follow

5 Comentarios

  1. I can't believe I still haven't tried the makeup revolution concealer, it's one that everyone loves! I really need to place a Makeup Revolution order soon! Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you need to! I just had to recently repurchase it and thank you x

      Delete
  2. I have the Makeup Revolution concealer and i love it!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does trust me haha x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*