Another Matte Me Up Barry M Favourite?


Kylie lip kits eat your heart out

Around this time last year, I picked up my first ever Barry M matte me up lipstick which I raaaved about here, and since then wore it to death almost EVERY day. It's the most prettiest nude pink and certainly took away my jealousy of those lucky peeps who managed to afford the Kylie lip kits.

Now, this time Barry M (I think - correct me if I'm wrong guys) have released even more pretty nudey shades. And I decided to opt for a nude brown that wasn't Velvet Teddy.

Much like the one I bought last year, you get a lovely pigmented lip liner and liquid lipstick which applies soooo well without leaving any streaks. I got the shade Go To which sophdoesnails raved about recently. And ANYTHING that she recommends, I'm sold.


It feels rather creamy on application, and dries quickly to a pretty matte shade. So don't be afraid if it looks a little orange as it becomes a lovely deep brown nude. Aaaah soo pretty!!

Retailing for £6.99, it's certainly worth every penny, and you defo are getting a bargain if you compare how much higher end ones cost including post and packaging... Along with my beloved Pose, this will be my 'Go To' for a long time. Geddit?

Barry M you have killed it again my friend!

What's your fave liquid lipstick?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*